top of page
  • How can I get in touch?
    Our offices with the exception of 77a Springfield Road are now open. For Advice call us on 03001233233 Monday - Friday 9.00am -12.30pm or email us by clicking here We have commenced face to face interviews for completion of forms
  • Can I still get help if I need a form completed?
    Yes, we will help you to complete your form. Call us on 03001233233 press option 2 and our advisors will make a face to face appointment for you. We would encourage you to contact us as soon as you get the form.
  • What happens if I need a food voucher?
    If you need a food voucher, call our advice line 03001233233 option 2 and the advisor will make an email referral to your local food back. We will also check to see if there any other benefits you may be able to claim. Always ask the advisor to do a benefit check in case you are missing out on money.
  • Can I still get help with writing a letter?
    Yes we can do that over the phone or by email. Call us on 03001233233 or email us from our website
  • Can I still get help with phoning the benefit agency as my situation is very confusing?
    You do not have to deal with your problem on your own. Speak to one of our advisers to see what arrangements can be made for us to be able to help you.
  • I am from outside Belfast and need advice. I had difficulty getting in touch with my local advice service. Can you help?
    We are primarily a Belfast based service, our advisors will help you with the phone numbers for all advice services in Northern Ireland.
  • What sort of problems do you deal with
    . We can advise on most issues like Benefits Housing, Family, Health, Consumer and much more. If you are in any doubt just call us on 03001233233 option 2
  • How can i volunteer with Advice Space
    We always welcome new volunteers. You can complete a volunteer application form on our website and click on Volunteer.
  • Why should i donate to Advice Space
    Advice space is a registered charity and relies on grants from statutory bodies and other charitable bodies to continue its work. Our services to the public are free at point of contact. We encourage volunteers from all communities in Belfast to help in our work, but it costs to ensure that they are trained in order to be able to give advice to the general public. That training costs the organisation and is continuing cost as we seek to build up our volunteers. Your donation can change someones life.
bottom of page